Friday, April 18, 2014

I Wanna Washi: Easter Eggs

Holidays happen right on schedule no matter how busy you are.

Have you been pinning Easter egg decorating ideas for the last month?  Me too!  No time to try any of them?  Me neither!

Washi to the rescue -- an egg decorating session you can do in your new clothes!



 (Yes, I may have gone a little overboard)


I've been itching for a project to do with the tweens in my family, so come this Sunday, there will be eggs, and they will be pretty.

From simple to elaborate, here's our inspiration board:


Credits:
  1. Tara Donne, via parents.com 
  2. Lovely Indeed*
  3. Teip, a Swedish washi company.  Their gallery has pages of fun ideas.
  4. Melissa @ My Party Passion, via Eye Candy Creative Studios


Oh, and there may be a little gold Sharpie involved too ...


 via Pinterest



I can hardly wait to see what we all come up with!
  

To all who are celebrating, Happy Easter!

*For those washi circle stickers, we'll be using the easy tutorial Sabine has at Moments to Live For  -- all you need besides the tape are a circle punch and a little wax paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment